Internet Recertification Courses
Recertification training is for licensed pesticide applicators and structural pest inspectors interested in courses that provide science-based information on integrated pest management, pesticide regulations, personal safety when using pesticides and environmental protection. Internet recertification courses are available in a variety of topics. Be sure to verify that your state has approved the course for credit.
Internet Pre-License Courses
Internet pre-license training courses are designed to be used with state study manuals to help prepare you for state pesticide applicator exams. Completion of these training courses does NOT give you a pesticide applicator license. You must still pass the state exam in order to receive a pesticide applicator license.
- Study Materials are a prerequisite for the course. Make sure you read them prior to the course. Download a PDF order form or order study materials online.
- Licensing Guide – fact sheet describing license, exams, license fees, testing locations. You can test at several WSDA office locations during the year.
- The WSDA will collect $25.00 testing session fee in addition to the license application fee(s) at all testing sessions.
Helpful Tips for Internet Courses
In the Internet Course Store:
- To browse course titles, select Laws, Safety and Environment or Pest Management in the “Category List” menu.
- You can purchase more than one course at a time. For each course purchased, select the quantity of one.
- Purchase the shopping cart contents using a Visa or MasterCard
- Each licensee taking a course for credit must have a unique email address (not a general address used by many).
- NOTE: WSU Employees cannot use a WSU Purchase Card to buy courses.
- To purchase Internet courses please call 509-335-2830 with an IRI.
Accessing and Taking Course
- Access the purchased course at http://breeze.wsu.edu
- User name = your email address
- Password = state abbreviation plus 4 digits of your phone number
- To take the course:
- Select My Training in the upper menu bar
- Select Open to start a module
Be Sure you:
- Have the most recent Flash Player installed on the computer to access courses properly.
- Turn up the volume on your speakers and computer to hear the narration.
- Close ALL other applications and windows — running any other application/window can affect download/sound.
Recertification credit will NOT be given for Pre-license courses. Visit Internet Recertification Course Store for course with recertification credits.
If you have any questions, contact Wendy Sue Wheeler at 509-335-4183.