The Structural Pest IPM facility opened in 2007. The IPM facility was possible thanks to:
- Washington State University Urban IPM and Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Washington State Pest Management Association
- Washington State Commission on the Registration of Pesticides and IPM
- Western IPM Center
- SoundBuilt Homes, Inc.
- BMC West
- Corliss Resources Inc.
- Rodda Paint
- Kent Gypsum Supply
- Service Partners
- Building Material Outlet
- Gray Lumber Co.
- Carrenden Enterprises, Inc.
The WSU Pest Management Professional and Structural Pest IPM Program Staff
WSU Extension continues to seek funding and donations to support research efforts and develop demonstration and training materials. If you would like to make a donation, contact Carrie Foss at (253) 445-4577.